Senior Risk Analyst
- Assist the Risk manager to take responsibility for optimising profitability for the clients portfolio by providing information, analysis and technical support for the development and implementation of Risk strategies, which improve portfolio performance.
- To supervise risk analysts as requested, taking responsibility for the work that they undertake.
- Our client provides credit facilities for a variety of clients. This challenging role helps in the development of risk strategies, policies and procedures, which optimise the conflicting objectives of maximising, accept rates and revenue whilst controlling delinquency, fraud and bad debt.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of loss forecasting.
- Develop and recommend risk policy across the account life cycle.
- Develop, recommend and monitor risk strategies which maximise revenue whilst minimising bad debt.
- Provide portfolio management reports which evaluate the risk profile of the client Customer base.
- Provide analysis to improve the impact of strategies set.
- Provide MIS which is used to update senior management on the risk status of the client portfolio.
- As requested, liaise with other departments or external organisations e.g. Credit Bureau on relevant issues.
- Liaise with Operational teams as requested to ensure that policies and procedures are being complied with in an efficient manner.
- Supervise risk analysts as requested, taking responsibility for the work that they undertake.
- Assist in the development of the risk analysts and help maintain a high level of motivation within the department.
- Keep abreast of new developments and regulatory issues.