We are looking for a professional and dedicated individual to join Client Support team, where you'll be integral in achieving the areas vision of delivering a "best in class" telephony service.
As a Client Support you will be:
- Taking inbound calls from Mortgage Broker about their clients' mortgage applications
- Work closely with our mortgage processing and underwriting teams and providing clear accurate updates on mortgage applications
- The Client Support team are focused on delivering excellent service, with key requirements in place to help us achieve quality standards that our customers / 3rd parties expect.
- Building relationships with intermediaries (mortgage brokers, mortgage advisors and financial advisors) is how we grow our business so this role is key to our continued growth.
- You'll be comfortable working in a demanding customer service environment towards performance measures and goals i.e. quality, compliance measures and will have developed an ability to deal with technical and complex enquires.
- We will expect all applicants to have a good level of numerical and verbal ability and have excellent telephony skills and confident relationship builders
- You'll have a keen eye for attention to detail and driven to achieve high standards.
Whether you're just starting out in your career or you already have existing skills and experience, join our team and we'll give you the busy environment you need to grow. The Manager says this is an opportunity in your career to work in a busy department where you can grow
35 hours a week - Monday to Friday
Mon - Fri 0900-1800 (shift basis)
We currently work a 4 week shift pattern, and some days are 7 hours, some days are 8 hours