"Your chance to make a difference"
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for an experienced Quality Manager (Manufacturing) to join a growing and dynamic company in the Midlands.
The Quality Manager will be vital in driving and implementing quality frameworks and best practices and also integral in streamlining clear communication across operations to achieve performance improvement throughout the site. The successful individual will be highly driven to succeed with natural gravitas to engage people by leading from the front with a passion to achieve strong "right first time" mind set and embed a continuous improvement culture throughout the business. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the company's quality systems and policies into compliance with quality system requirements
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation
- Ensuring tests and procedure's are properly understood, carried out and evaluated
- Writing technical system reports and using statistical data to drive improvement initiatives
- Defining quality procedures, setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Liaising with customers, auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers specifications
- Collating and analysing performance data and charts against defined parameters and actively using this information to drive improvement
- Actively support a CI approach and lead improvement activities to bring benefits to the business
The Successful Quality Manager will have the following skills;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 3 years in a Quality Management role is preferred
- Experience in FMCG or print/packaging manufacturing environment
- Innovative, forward thinking and pragmatic
- String manufacturing background and experience with ISO 9001
- Strong leadership, problem solving and communication skills
- Willing to engage with shop floor activities
- Green/Black belt Six Sigma certified is preferred
The remuneration for the Quality Manager is;
- £35,000-£38,000 per annum depending on experience
- Early Friday finish (1:30pm)
- Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00pm
- 24 days holiday +bank holiday's
To be considered for the Quality Manager role, email a copy of your most recent CV , alternatively, you can call me on for a confidential conversation.
To be considered for the role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.