Account Executive - Global Manufacturer
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining a global, market leading environmental technologies manufacturer who aim to offer advanced environmental systems that can really make a difference to the world. They believe that global climate challenges need local solutions and, as a result, they have developed pioneering solutions that heat, cool and ventilate buildings in the most energy efficient ways possible.
Looking for Account Executive graduate jobs? They are now looking for an Account Executive to develop business opportunities across Birmingham.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for actively selling and specifying their range of domestic heating and ventilation products to key prospective markets.Working across Social Housing, Housing Developers and Installers, you will be the key point of contact and help to manage sales across Birmingham.
The first two months will be spent in the head office in Hatfield where you will have your training induction.You must be passionate about the renewable energy sector to confidently pitch these products to a range of clients.
Please note you will need a valid UK driving licence as you will be required to travel across the UK for business trips.
In this Account Executive graduate job, your role will include:
- Managing clients within Birmingham
- Generating growth within the region as well as managing existing accounts
- Liaising with a range of clients including Architects and Project Managers
- Selling an extensive range of heating and ventilation products to prospective markets including social housing, house developers (national and regional) and installers
- Preparing quotations for clients
- Being prepared for weekly travel within the UK and trips - overnight stays will apply monthly
So, what are we looking for?
- Ideally a degree in Business Management, Engineering, Technology, Renewable or Environmental discipline
- Previous sales experience is desirable
- Fantastic communication skills - an ability to liaise with various clients and establish rapport
- Excellent time management skills - the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines is essential
- A driving licence is required for business trips and travel within the UK
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary, plus fantastic commission structure
- The chance to work for a global company
- Company car, mobile + extras
If this Account Executive graduate job is ticking all the boxes, don't miss out and apply today!