Qualified Social Worker
Starting Point Recruitment / Step to Work are currently recruiting for Qualified Social Workers across the Walsall area.
- Integrated working with health and partnership working with voluntary agencies
- Leading safeguarding enquiries, with support and direction from AP or TM
- Completing safeguarding enquiries, and concerns within the specified local timescales (2 days for concern) – (28 days for enquiry)
- Managing workload and contributing to supervision and workload management.
- Managing a caseload of cases, and turning cases around within 31 days from the point of allocation.
- Presenting cases to funding panel, clearly and concisely.
- Completing evidence based and asset focussed assessments, and support plans.
- Completing risk assessments to inform judgements around support planning safeguarding and assessments of capacity.
- Team working, joint working with colleagues where appropriate.
- Taking part and contributing to team meetings.
- Completing assessments of mental capacity where required.
- Completion of Court of protection paperwork, and liasing with legal services where appropriate.
- Sign posting individuals to services in the community in order to prevent and delay longer term needs.
- Having a good understanding, and working knowledge of Care Act 2014
- Completing carers assessments, and support plans
- Sign posting carers where appropriate to services to support them in their caring role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team with access to many opportunities across the region.
All candidates applying for this role must have an enhanced DBS, an up to date HCPC Registration, A valid Driving Licence, Business insurance, Right to work and proof of NI and Address. In addition applicants must be able to supply references covering a 5 year period.
If you are interested in this role please contact Lea on or call .