Manager - Corporate FP&A Team
Job Title: Manager - Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000pa plus extensive benefits
Our client is a major force in the automotive sector and a name that extends well beyond its own markets. They are pushing the boundaries of what is, and what will be, the future of the automotive world. They are currently looking to acquire the services of an experienced and talented professional to manage their Corporate FP&A team. Our client offers genuine career advancement and progression. They always look to hire the most talented people in the market and keep them by reward, recognition and vocational growth and variety. Benefits include 30 days holiday (not including bank holidays), pension & healthcare.
The FP&A Manager is a key member of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team which supports senior management, including the assessment and communication of financial results. This position supervises 1-2 FP&A staff and leads several key FP&A functions including income statement analysis, management reporting and provides cross-functional support throughout the business. This role is highly visible throughout the organisation with strong interaction with our client's senior leadership team. The role provides an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to accelerate their career growth with numerous internal opportunities in the future.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the income statement analysis and management reporting process
- Coordinate the analysis and development of the consolidated financial forecast and annual business plan
- Assist in the preparation and development of financial reports
- Work closely with various regions, divisions and functions to understand market and industry trends, as well as specific dynamics impacting on our client's businesses
- Maintain and understand key performance indicators
- Provide critical insight on business trends and strategic initiatives
Required Skills & Experience:
- Essential - Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with at least 3 years post qualified experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and exceptional financial modelling and analysis skills
- Prior planning / reporting, operations analysis and budget / forecast experience
- Sound understanding of the Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow
- Knowledge and application of accounting principles
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Strong MS Excel skills required
If you feel that you have the requisite skills and experience, please apply today with an up-to-date CV. All relevant, short-listed candidates will be contacted by Alex Dawson for an initial discussion about the opportunity within 7 days of application.