AML remediation clerk
I am currently working on a really exciting project with a leading bank in central Birmingham. I am looking for a number of financial services professionals who have experience within AML.
There are an increased number of high risk clients which need to be processed throughout the year.
My client are a global banking and financial services company. They currently have more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and the emerging markets.
The bank offers financial products and services for corporate and institutional clients along with private and business clients. Their core business is investment banking.
Within this role you can expect;
- Identification and verification of the client
- Obtaining Information about the client
- confirming accuracy and legitimacy of the information obtained
- Understanding the Client's Business and Background
- Understanding the purpose and nature of the of the relationship with the client
- Understanding the control structure of the entity
- Performing Name List Screening
The successful AML remediation clerk will have;
- Experience or knowledge of AML/KYC - Essential
- Background within financial services - Essential
- Strong analytical skill and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Able to work well in a team
This is an excellent opportunity to work with financial services and banking. The role will be situated in a busy AML team, with a leading bank in central Birmingham.
The role is paying up to £140 a day which includes holiday pay from day one.