- Are you an experienced Marketing Executive?
- Are you creative?
- Do you have a strong understanding of Social Media?
- Are you ready for a new challenge?
If you have answered yes to these 4 Questions then I may just have the role for you.
My client who is an International player in the engineering sector is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive. Joining a well-established team, you will be working with some of the most talented Marketing minds in this sector. No two days are ever the same in this role as it provides you with not just an opportunity to grow within the business but an opportunity to develop your marketing abilities
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a social media strategy for the brands you will be managing
- Reviewing all marketing campaigns and reporting on progress and changes required monthly
- Managing and approving communications shared through Marketing and PR agencies
- Content creation and management
- Designing and creating brochures and newsletters
- Organising exhibitions
- Website updates
- Logo development/ Rebranding
- Handling the whole process from the development to the delivery of non-digital marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing social media accounts
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Marketing Executive
- An ability to think outside the box
- The ability to multi task
- Excellent written and communicational skills
Are you interested?
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity click apply now or contact Chengi at Authentic Recruitment today