We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right.
With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening 80 new stores per year. Which means our marketing and communications need to keep pace.
That makes it an exciting, fast-paced and constantly challenging team to join. With the ability to think on your feet, react positively to a variety of challenges and cope with anything we throw at you, you'll help to keep Aldi growing.
We are now looking for a Consumer Communications Assistant to join our Marketing & PR team. Looking after the Beers, Wines and Spirits, Health and Beauty, and Non-Food SpecialBuys, the successful candidate will be proactive, with enthusiasm and an ability to collaborate with the wider Buying team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Communications Team to develop proactive PR
- Day to day management of two PR agencies
- Working with agencies to develop considered, engaging proposals
- Collaboration and co-operation with Buying Team
- Stay abreast of competitor activity and industry updates
- Checking press releases, proposals, event management, stunts and liaising with Buying Teams for approval of awards & endorsements for BWS
- Administrative duties
- Covering when other team members are on annual leave
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75436792