Finance and Expenses Administrator
KS/BCR/5467Finance and Expenses Administrator12 month FTCBirmingham£20,000 - £24,000Are you an experienced finance administrator?Do you have excellent purchase ledger experience?Have you done a lot of work with processing expenses?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have an amazing opportunity at one of our clients, an international professional services company, who are currently seeking a Finance/Expenses Administrator to join their team on a contract basis. Reporting directly to the Travel and Expenses Manager you will be responsible for:
- Authorising supplier invoices
- Uploading invoices onto the purchase ledger system
- Allocation of expenses
- Point of contact for employees and suppliers regarding queries
- Monthly reconciliations
- Arranging BACS payments
- Ensuring all details on the system are kept and recorded accurately
- Previous bookkeeping knowledge and experience - at least 12 months
- Experience and ability to work with high workloads
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Ability to understand and comply with all regulations and processes
If you are looking for an opportunity to work within an extremely reputable company then this could be the role you have been looking for! Please don't delay in applying to Bell Cornwall Recruitment!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75421901