We are currently looking for an experience technician to join our team at Solihull BMW. The right person will be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for both customer service and keeping up to date with the latest automotive technologies. Your main responsibilities will be to carry out maintenance and repair work following our standard procedures and using BMW Group diagnostic equipment
- Have the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
- Be conversant with current diagnostic equipment.
- Hold a full and valid UK driving licence.
- Have a manufacturer background. Whilst BMW UK (ATA) Technician qualifications and experience are not essential, they are preferred.
As the UK’s largest luxury motor retail group we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. The Sytner Group has just finished 1st in the "Sunday Times Best Big Company to Work For” and have been in the top 5 for the last 7 years.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. On top of your competitive salary and very achievable bonus scheme, You can also expect -
- Industry leading technical training, development and support.
- Workshops which are safe, friendly clean and are equipped with state of the art equipment and tooling.
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.