Job Title: Administrator - Fleet
Based (region/office): Birmingham / Halesowen
An Administrator is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an Administrator to be based in Birmingham.
Brief details of the position:
An opportunity has arisen for additional administration support within the fleet department.
Primary duties are to provide administrative support to the fleet department, including Fleet Manager.
The successful candidate will be required to work 37.50 hours per week between the hours of 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
• Demonstrates a proactive and professional attitude when dealing with customers.
• Ability to work to agreed targets with minimal supervision.
• Confident with communication at all business levels.
• An interest in vehicles.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• To provide high quality administrative cover to the company’s fleet and maintain a professional effective relationship with internal and external contacts.
• To assist the Fleet Manager in the daily operation of the company’s fleet operations;
• To act as a first point of contact for all fleet related issues;
• To update and maintain compliance databases;
• To deliver specific operational efficiency and savings targets;
• To liaise with company vehicle drivers and suppliers;
• To produce reporting and statistical data;
• To administer fine and accident paperwork.
• Carry out administration tasks and day to day functions as requested by your line manager.
• Working within an office team environment
• GCSE’s or equivalent in Maths, English and ICT
• Experience of working in a Fleet Administration role
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relations with key personnel and customers
• Excellent team working skills
• Financial awareness
• High degree of organisation.
• Proficient in Word and Excel.
• Full clean driving licence.
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills:
• Good organisational skills
• Good communicator
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work effectively on own initiative
• Effectively work ,deliver and communicate within areas of responsibility
Salary: To be discussed at interview.
If you are an experienced Administrator with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.