Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck Driver
I am currently recruiting for a Counterbalance Driver in Oldbury. The successful candidate will be responsible for the storage and loading of finished products, control of incoming raw materials, housekeeping standards in the warehouses on site and maintaining computerised records of the materials dispatched in accordance with site procedures and quality standards.
Hourly rate : £12.35
Hours of work : 7.45am to 4.00pm with a 45 minute lunch break Monday to Friday inclusive (38 hour week).
As Logistics Operator you will be responsible for:
- Unloading of packed raw materials and packaging from delivery vehicles and placement in appropriate storage areas
- Storage of packed finished product.
- Selection of correct product for dispatch.
- Labelling and preparation of packed orders for dispatch.
- Loading of packed orders on to dispatch vehicles, both from ground level and using ramps.
- Dealing with delivery, dispatch paper work as appropriate and use of computerised stock allocation system.
- General interface with Delivery Co-ordination team and hauliers when required, by phone, email and general IT systems.
The ability and licence to drive a counterbalance fork lift truck is essential. Ideally, the candidate should possess a knowledge of warehouse operations and a knowledge of chemicals, you will also need to be able to work to a high level of accuracy. Experience of loading/unloading containers would be advantageous as would knowledge of SAP.
In order to apply for this role, please call Kristian Price on or email your CV