Temporary Customer Service Advisor
SF Group are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a two week temporary assignment to cover holiday. Hourly rate for this assignment is £7.50 and, this role will require an individual with extensive customer service experience.
This role involves working within the Service Division to provide first class customer service to a broad portfolio of customers across a wide range of market sectors.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Qualify customer requirements and reduce customer downtime through scripted questioning
- Receive and process requests from customers and colleagues via telephone, e-mail and fax
- Cover and support other roles and responsibilities within the Service Division
- Carry out other duties deemed appropriate by your team leader in line with your skills and experience
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong focus on quality customer service with a natural desire to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external customers
- Eager and willing team player with a positive attitude who also feels able to work independently
- Ability to own and prioritise workload
- Process driven with the confidence to raise queries to aid efficiency
- Calm and focused when working in a pressurised environment
- Ability to learn quickly and use knowledge in decision making whilst accepting the need to adapt to changing circumstances
- Computer literate with a sound working knowledge of Windows based applications
If this sounds like you then please apply via the website, you must be Immediately Available!