West Midlands - Permanent LAC post - Strong Salary
NonStop's client is a Local Authority based in the West Midlands that is undergoing a permanent drive, looking for outstanding members of staff to join the team and help them progress further. They are really focussed on improving results and just helping to improve the lives of those in need.
The rate of pay offered by my clients is very competitive compared to the surrounding authorities meaning you will have more money in your pocket to spend on the things you know and love at the end of each month. They are committed to looking after all their staff members through regular reflective supervision and personalised development plans. A meritocratic working space contributes to making up a passionate and knowledgeable team.
Become a part of this Local Authority and benefit from:
- A stable management team
- Low caseload, averaging around 15, providing less stress more time to achieve results.
- An extensive professional development programme
What we offer at NonStop:
- We have specialists who operate individually in different markets to help benefit all qualified social workers.
- All our staff in the social care division has great knowledge of how the market works and we routinely partake in presentations and studying to ensure our knowledge of social work is up-to-date.
- We will provide any qualified social worker who is enquiring a detailed explanation of the IR35 and how it may potentially affect you in the future.
- We work with some of the largest clients available in the market.
Application deadline - 11/08/2017
If you are not looking right now but know someone who may be interested in this great opportunity please feel free to give me their details at 0207 940 2100 and ask for myself (Alex Holland) or alternatively email me at A.email@example.com and I'll happily help them out.