Mobile Plant Fitter -Birmingham
Workshop and Mobile Positions
Plant Fitters Birmingham, Workshop or Mobile required for a leading organisation with an excellent reputation, A van will be given to attend breakdowns. You will work for a leading organisation with plenty of scope to earn big £'s and develop your career. You will provide onsite customer support to our range of machinery within the region, with a primary focus on keeping the machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections.
The company specialise in the small tools to large heavy plant, also a fleet of access and lifting equipment, the company have a true mix of equipment and offer top level service to customers.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve customer reports of technical problems with equipment
- Service a wide variety of machines both on and off site
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Complete job cards to a high standard promptly and within a given time frame
- Good customer service skills
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure compliance with relevant procedures when repairing and inspecting equipment
- Ensure work/personal equipment complies with all safety standards
- Take responsibility for health and safety of self, colleagues and customers in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy
- All Engineers must ensure that their own tools are safe and legal to use.
- Ability to service a wide range of tracked plant machines
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems, which involve climbing on top & underneath the heavy plant machinery.
- Lone working
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision
- Training programme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered to work for one of the leaders in the Plant industry then please forward your cv to Nathan Woakes on or or .
We are looking to set up interviews and move this very soon so please act quick and apply!
Proactive Technical recruitment are leaders within the field of Plant Recruitment. With over 20 years experience of working within the field and also 20 + years recruitment experience we truly are specialists within this market.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.