Purchasing Assistant - Transactional
Purchasing Assistant Role (Transactional)
Company: Active IESA Integrated Supply Limited is a leading service provider of Industrial and Engineering Services with a 'blue-chip' client base throughout the UK. The company is growing and has openings for purchasing professionals.
Location: Head Office, Genesis Centre, Stoke-on-Trent.
Job type: Full time
Salary: £14,000 to £15,000
Purchasing Assistant (Transactional)
Looking for a Purchasing Assistant to join a busy purchasing team. Transacting orders with suppliers in a wide range of industrial products and services.
Full training will be given to candidates who are new to purchasing, that have a strong back ground in customer services and/or administration.
- Placement of purchase orders
- Expediting purchase orders
- Invoice verification
- Processing customer requirements
- Supporting the needs of the business and the department
- Liaising with internal teams, customers and suppliers
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service.
- Highly organised
- Excellent administration skills
- Able to work in a high volume, demanding and challenging role.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Hours of work - 8 hours, Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch break. (8.30 - 4.30)