Field Service Engineer (Laundry)
Job Role: Field Service Engineer, Laundry
Location: Leicester/ Worcestershire/ Peterborough
Who are we?
The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we’ve experienced rapid growth since and we’re now market leaders, with over 800 employees and still growing. JLA is a thriving place to work; it’s dynamic, fast paced and full of variety.
We have the backing of one of Europe’s fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
As a Field Service Engineer you’ll play a key part in a busy, energetic, customer facing team which is crucial to the business and it’s on going successes
We offer a competitive salary + bonus + up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays + pension + company vehicle and tools + progression and development opportunities
- You must be comfortable to work within a variety of customer premises, from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- The role is home based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible - you will therefore receive your parts via our Bybox delivery service both to your home address and via a nominated pick up point / drop box
- Carry out regular stock management of carried parts
- To support the Company in securing more potential sales business, by identifying and submitting engineer leads for either new contracts or machinery
- Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- To handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Experience servicing ''White Goods'' is essential for this role
- Mechanical and Electrical experience
- Plumbing experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Hold a 17th Edition accreditation ( desirable )
- The ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail and enjoy problem solving
You will require a valid UK driving license for this role
Interviews to be held locally within the next 2 week