SF Group are currently looking for a Manufacturing Project Engineer with experience of working with NPI Projects in an Automotive or Aerospace manufacturing environment. This position has come about through extensive business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on introducing systematic manufacturing processes into new production lines to ensure successful product launch for the customer
- The candidate will also have pivotal involvement in the development and remapping of current manufacturing procedures to help apply a continuous improvement nature to the factory
- Liaising with design, supply chain and quality teams to ensure the raw materials and product specifications are correct and being manufactured to the correct standards
- The focus is ensure that the New Product Introduction project is launch on time within a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience working within an Automotive manufacturing environment with an appreciation for high quality standards
- Previously worked in a project capacity which includes New Product Introduction
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £32,000 - £42,500 with additional benefits available.
The company are willing to look at candidates with slightly less experience with the view of taking them on developing their skill set through various training courses.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75117879