Circa £35,000 + company benefits
My client is seeking a Facilities Manager to join their brand new luxury site in Edgbaston, Birmingham on a permanent basis.
This is a static role and you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all maintenance and FM duties required on site.
My client is an award winning company recognised for its outstanding quality and reputation for delivering a 5 star service. As a luxurious brand that's growing fast, we invest in the development of all of our people - making it an ideal place to drive your career.
- To be responsible for FM services across the site
- To provide management support to 2 direct reports
- To be the first point of contact for all FM enquires/issues/complaints
- Ensure the cost-effective operation of the contract by monitoring and supporting all of the staff under their control.
- Be responsible for all Health and Safety
- To provide exceptional service to the clients at all times
- Assist in developing and implementation of cost saving initiatives and a strategy to ensure budgeted business needs are met.
- Management and control of all FM projects ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
- Build relationships with 3rd parties and purchase all necessary equipment for the FM department
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role; strong Maintenance/Facilities Management experience
- Have a relevant trade background e.g. electrical, carpentry, plumbing
- Be IOSH trained or willing to undertake this
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established, luxury brand and build up the FM function from scratch on a new site.
To apply for this role click 'apply now' for immediate consideration!