I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care branch in Stafford.
This is a new branch that is currently being run out of another site until a suitable, larger, premises is found to run it independently.
This company has been established for over 10 years now with this particular office adding to the portfolio within the last few months. They have recently been awarded a block contract which will give the branch a great starting point.
Alongside a good basic salary, the successful Registered Manager will be rewarded with additional payments for taking part in the on call, paid mileage/expenses and great opportunities to progress in the future.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the branch
- Report into the Regional Manager and update them with any changes
- Ensure that the branch is appropriately staffed
- Oversee the care and support that is being delivered to all service users
- Make sure that the branch is compliant with CQC
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum
- Recent experience of working within domiciliary care
- Strong leadership skills
If you are a Registered Manager looking for a new challenge or are currently a Care Coordinator or Deputy looking for the next step in your career, please apply for immediate consideration.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.