Site Administrator - Permanent full time opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Site Administrator to join this progressive and award winning company with an excellent reputation within new build, refurbishment and fit out. They have experienced significant success and offer a dynamic environment.
* Document control - collating drawings and other documents for review and approval
* Keeping accurate records of all site changes and communicating to relevant Site managers and Project Manager
* Cost forecasting and management of sub contactor documents
* Labour forecasting, preparing weekly labour and plant returns
* Office Management
* Reception - meeting and greeting Directors and general site visitors, first point of contact for all site telephone calls.
Skills and Attributes required:-
* The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Site Administrator and ideally have worked on a construction project before or for a construction company.
* Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are essential
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Proven organisational ability and a proactive approach
* Good sense of humour essential
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week
Superb benefitts package including pension and healthcare
Please forward your cv for immediate telephone interview.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are not able to respond to every candidate. please accept that you have not heard from us within 5 working days you have not been successful on this occasion