Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) in Wolverhampton
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) in the Wolverhampton area who has a passion for care?
If the answer is yes, then Secure Healthcare could be the right option for you.
Providing Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to Nursing and care homes across England.
Secure Healthcare always provides flexible hours for Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to suit every worker’s needs, pay and also offers excellent benefits.
- Are you a full time nurse looking for more hours?
- Guaranteed midnight pay on a Thursday
- Excellent pay rates
- FREE training
- FREE uniform
- Flexible Shifts
- Employee of the month wins £25 voucher and Employee of the year wins an I pad
- Welcome Bonus of £150 once you complete 100 hours in 4 weeks
- £500 referral scheme for NURSES!!!!!
Registering with us will require you to provide two references; it should be your most recent employer. It is also compulsory for a DBS to be carried out unless you are on the DBS update service. Applicants must also have at least six months experience within the last 2 years.
Contact Charlene by Email if you would like more information.
Do you know any Nurses that are looking for work? If so, why don’t you join our refer a friend scheme, the way this works is you find us a Nurse and we pay you £500 for each one.
- Current NMC pin no.
- Relevant Nursing qualifications
- Hard working Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- 6 months recent experience as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)