Support Worker - Adult Disability Services
We are looking for a Support Worker who personally want to make a difference in the lives of Adults with Learning Disabilities , Mental Health problems and Challenging Behaviours based in Nuneaton (We are a Leicestershire - Social Care agency work).
As a Support Worker you will be providing a combination of support and domestic care. You will be empathetic and understanding of the trauma those in your care have suffered which can manifest in to very challenging behaviors.
You must be at least 21 years of age and have the following
• Full driving license with access to own transport - essential
• Minimum 6 months professional / voluntary experience - essential
• Level 3 care related qualification preferred however full training can be provided
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, we can offer:
• Early, Late and Night shifts are available
• Training and support from a market leading provider
• Excellent rates of pay + 20 days holiday pay
• Flexible working hours - you can work when ever you are available
• Annual Salary £15,000 - £16,000 (plus enhancements)
• Enhanced bank holiday - double time in most cases
• Ongoing career progression including the opportunity to secure a permanent position is desired.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service or provide Update Service subscription details