SF Group are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to work for one of our clients within the technology industry. You must have a minimum of two years experience , you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and be apart of their growing marketing team.
- Assist in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns for other teams
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive with the management and development of the e-commerce website
- Assist in copywriting, creating blogs for search engine optimisation purposes
- Conduct detailed market research, reporting on the latest trends and changes in the marketplace
- Continually monitor the competition, focussing on their proposition, solutions and product offerings
- Assist in new product development projects to grow the product and solutions portfolio
- Continually update the CRM system
- Assist in the organisation and management of exhibitions and events
- Analyse data, mapping out customer behaviour trends
- Keep the social media channels up to date with relevant content
- Assist in the development of the marketing brochures both digital and paper based
- Ensure brand consistency is maintained in all marketing and sales activities
What is my client looking for?
My client is looking for my candidate to ideally have a marketing/business degree (other degrees will be considered), great attention to detail as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be able to use Microsoft Office suite. If you have Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign that would be ideal but not essential. However it is ESSENTIAL that you have a driving licence as there will be occasions that you will have to travel to multiple sites.
What's on offer?
You will be joining a motivated, growing team. Salary on offer of GBP22,000 - GBP25,000 + benefits
Contact: Shanice Group
NOTE: Due to the anticipated level of response if you have not had a response within 72 hours, please note your application has been unsuccessful.