My client is a successful organisation, who is based in Coventry and are seeking a new member to join the team due to internal expansion. The company is able to offer an excellent position, in a lively and busy working environment.
They are currently looking for someone with some experience doing bank reconciliations and a good working knowledge of Excel.
You will be working as part of a structured team and you will be responsible for your own portfolio of branches for which you will be conducting daily bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, cash allocation and month end close down on the ledger.
Ideally you will:
- Be overseeing PTC reconciliation
- Be acting as lead on audit and controls compliance
- Create framework for budgets
- Ensuring all PAYE payments are made
- Be highlighting any cash flow issues
- Support the Management Accountant
In return you will:
- Work for a well-established business, in a great centralized location
- Great access to motorways, main roads and public transport
- Enjoy a challenging and varied role working with a supportive and experienced team
- Enjoy excellent benefits and sociable working hours
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, please send us your CV.