Our client requires 3 CNC Machinists to work on site in Rugby operating various Manual & CNC machines within the business to achieve maximum efficiency within the standard operating procedures.
- Carry out operational activities on Manual & CNC machines
- Ensure processes are implemented in an efficient manner in line with business
- Ensure quality of product and operations to meet drawing and customer
requirements to standard best practices
- Work as a team within the (department) cells, across shifts and support and implement
the needs of the business in terms of operational flexibility
- Ensure all machine, shift and weekly targets are achieved in line with cost, quality
and EHS requirements
- Support and take part in all EHS, Quality, Continuous Improvement and New Product
- Time served craft apprentice or equivalent experience (min 5 years)
- Steam turbine component knowledge would be advantageous
- Experience in General industrial manufacturing environment.
- Continuous Improvement/Lean experience desirable
- Setting and Operating of CNC machining including 4/5 axis machines
- knowledge of CNC programming to enable program editing.
- Knowledge of all CNC machining, Milling, Vertical turning, Boring, Centre lathe turning and basic manual machines.
Please forward CVs in the first instance to Leigh Sproston.