The Police Mutual Group exists to improve the lives of the Police family, and we offer this to the military and others who lay their lives on the line and those who support them.
Because we don't have to answer to shareholders, our members and our employees are always our first priority and that makes for a rewarding place to work. One team, providing positive results through practical solutions; we're set to make the most of the fantastic foundations we have in place, with a strategy that will create some outstanding opportunities along the way.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Governance and Oversight Analyst to join our Complaints department. The successful candidate would be responsible for quality checking the group complaints quality as first line of defence and reporting the weekly/ monthly quality data to the Head of Customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Provide support and coaching to complaint handlers and group wide business areas
- Support with root cause analysis on quality issues
- Quality assurance on all complaints handled across the group
- Monitor delivery of action plans
- Provide weekly and monthly quality MI to Head of Group Customer Experience
What we need from you:
- Previous Financial Services experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Presentation experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
In return we provide a great working environment together with a comprehensive training and induction programme. We offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!