IT Technician (ERP Systems)
Nelson Permanent Placements are currently recruiting for an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Support Technician to work within one of the nations leading decorating supplies company. They pride themselves on excellent customer service, quality products and their expert advice to customers.
The successful candidate will need to be able to create documentation and procedure guidelines for ERP system users. To succeed in this role you must have great initiative, be proactive and have the ability to anticipate problems.
GBP24,000-GBP28,000 (Depending on experience)
• Monitor and report on system performance
• Manage and administer user access levels
• Understand the company's processes and procedures
• Support workflow for all departments
• Provide troubleshooting support to internal departments
• May be required to provide basic IT support
• Experience within an IT support role
• Experience with an ERP system would be advantageous
• Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
• Excellent level of accuracy
• Good attention to detail
• Must have degree level education within a business or marketing sector.
• CIM qualification would be advantageous
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.