HR Administrator - GBP9.17 per hour - Coleshill
Groomfield Recruitment is working on behalf of their prestigious and valued client based in Coleshill, they are looking for a HR Administrator to start ASAP on a temporary basis for 4-6 weeks.
Responsibilities of a HR Administrator;
- Issuing contracts of employment for new starters and ensuring all the necessary starter documents are produced and passed to relevant departments, i.e. Payroll and IT
- Issuing joining instructions and participating in new starter inductions
- Conducting reference checks and arranging pre-employment medicals
- Preparation of HR correspondence associated with employment related changes, i.e. contract changes, promotions, resignations etc.
- Ensuring HR system (Northgate) is updated with information on new starters, reporting lines, job changes and leavers.
- Responsible for the maintenance of personnel records - paper and electronic
- Maintain HR trackers to ensure HRBPs are able to view the progress on starters, leavers, annual reviews and probations
- Ensure invoices are signed and authorised for payment and passed to the accounts department for payment in a timely manner
- Manage incoming and outgoing HR post
- Ensure filing is proactively undertaken
- Provide administrative support to HR Operations Manager and Head of HR
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
GBP9.17 per hour
*Please note due to the high volume of CV's we receive, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful*