Service Delivery Analyst with (Freight Forwarding experience )
Service Delivery Analyst with (Freight Forwarding experience ) this key role is responsible for organising air, sea and road freight transport via carrier/haulier. Working on Client site you will be responsible for the movement of product out of our clients premises to arrival at their clients destination. Taking ownership of key identified freight forwarding tasks, ensuring that all required standards are adhered to at all times to assist in the day to day running of the business and ensuring all tasks are completed by the required deadlines.
- Analysing air, sea and road freight transport, planning of shipping workload around customer cut-offs and carrier/haulier collection times for all international companies and reporting.
- Knowledge of exporting to foreign countries and preparation of all relevant documentation.
- Dealing with all customer requests/queries by providing excellent customer service.
- Forming and maintaining effective professional relationships with customers, carriers, hauliers, other agencies and colleagues by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- Manage all customer bookings, documentation / manifests
- Must have Import/Export qualifications experience
- Must be process/procedurally driven
- Excellent customer service skills with a confident telephone manner
- Knowledge of working in a busy transport office
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others
- Good interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Professional and trustworthy
- Energy and drive
- Able to work to time sensitive deadlines and prioritise work
- Flexibility in working hours
- Ability to follow and adhere to instructions
- Computer Literate (excellent Excel skills and using various different IT systems)
- Able to pay strict attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure