Marketing & Communications Executive
Lyreco UK & Ireland - Telford, HQ
Lyreco is a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to a business across all sectors. We recognise the need to diversify continually adapt and look for like-minded individuals. We are looking for a dynamic and innovative individual to join us as part of our Marketing Communications Team and help contribute towards our wider marketing strategy.
As our Marketing and Communications Executive, you would be responsible for the execution of the internal & external communications plan. You will also be involved in the organisation of yearly events whilst providing administrative and project support to the Marketing Communications team. The role is based at our Telford, Head Office and the salary package ranges from GBP19-25,000k (depending on experience) + corporate benefits package.
Other key areas of responsibility will include:-
- Assist in the organisation of the company's annual sales conference and supplier exhibitions.
- Writing content for external comms such as the press as well as supporting the Online Marketing Executive with creative social media content creation.
- Assist in the organisation and production of marketing campaigns - videos, catalogues, brochures and sales promotional tools.
- Proof-reading marketing communications checking against relevant coding.
- Management of photographic projects and departmental image databank.
- Support the MarComs Manager to ensure that all internal communications are aligned with the business's wider communication strategy.
- Partner and support the MarComs Manager on wider business projects and communications.
We are looking for someone that is commercially aware and has a genuine creative flair and passion for communication. You will equally need to be coordinated and organised in your approach.
You will also possess-
- A degree in the area of Marketing and Communications with experience of working within a fast-paced corporate environment.
- An organised approach with strong attention to detail.
- A track record of delivering successful campaigns and event management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Dynamic in approach and operates at a fast pace.
This role leads onto higher-level roles within our Marketing structure or the wider business and we look for progressive people who are looking to develop themselves and their career.