Electrical Design Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to be based in the Worcestershire area.
Salary: Up to GBP40,000
I have a new opening for an Electrical Design Engineer to be based in Worcester. My client is a well-established company working with some of the largest clients in their sector. They are specialists in bespoke machine manufacture and development. They now require multiple Electrical Design Engineer's to manage an increase in demand which they cannot manage with current staff numbers. They are looking for engineers with knowledge of electrical CAD packages as well as control systems.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Electrical Design Engineer are:
- Electrical Design from the client spec through to implementation
- Work with AutoCAD Electrical or EPlan or similar
- Develop BOM's, schematics, designs and all documentation
- Assisting other engineers with PLC code testing
Ideally you will have:
- Experience developing designs from scratch
- A working knowledge of CAD packages, including AutoCAD or EPlan or similar
- Experience within the power / utilities sector would be advantageous
- Formal qualifications in Electronic Engineering are desirable but not required
- Experience working within a team and being comfortable working within a group or individually
In return they offer:
- Up to GBP40,000 yearly salary
- Excellent pension contribution scheme
- Bonus and overtime scheme
- Exceptional career development and training
- Clear progression within the company, they are looking at the new staff to be senior and team leaders within 3 years
This role is ideally suited to an experienced engineer looking for a high level position within a well-established company. They will however consider candidates in a lower salary range to take on and train up. If you are an Electrical Design Engineer of any level who is looking for an interesting role within a progressive company then please get in touch.
They are looking to start interviewing on Monday 17th for the role so if this could be of interest then please submit your CV ASAP.
If a new challenge as an Electrical Design Engineer could be of interest, please press Apply now - or call Josh Hoyle on for more details.
Control / Systems / Engineer / PLC / electrical / Siemens / Allen Bradley / SCADA / WonderWare / programming / AutoCAD / EPlan / HMI