Area Manager - Midlands
Job Title: Area Manager
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP40,000
Location: Midlands, covering the following stores;
- Derby, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Nottingham, Bullring, Leicester x2, Merry Hill, Sutton Coldfield, Norwich, Peterborough.
Our lovely clients are seeking an Area Manager to join their company. They are a multi-channel gift and gadget retailer operating in a highly competitive environment.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring stores achieve weekly sales targets
- Maximising sales and profitability
- Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment
- Ensure stores comply with company policies and procedures
- Developing your teams selling skills
- Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
- Driving team performance
- Recruitment, training and development of your staff
- Conducting investigation and disciplinary meetings as required
- Supporting staff in store in all aspects of their job from Team Members up to Store Managers
Desired Skills & Experience
- A highly commercial individual that understands that the prime objective is to drive and grow profitable sales through the stores.
- Analytical skills are essential to ensure that all activities are measured for success, and the successful candidate must also possess proven general and man-management ability.
- An entrepreneurial hands-on approach is essential as you will be working alongside the business founders and with a tight and highly motivated team and will need to adopt a fully integrated approach with all aspects of the business.
- The successful candidate will be educated to a high standard, have high levels of numeracy and literacy, be articulate, personable and ambitious, and possess business acumen.
- They will also possess good planning and organizational skills along with an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure and adapt to an increased number of stores at Christmas.
Please contact us for more information on this job role!