Our client, an international logistics centre, is looking to recruit an experienced Controller to provide a cost effective, reliable, efficient and sustainable delivery service which will meet customers' needs and stay in line with the company's' objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Allocation of works to drivers
- Achieve response times (SLA)
- Full awareness of real-time resource availability
- Ensure resources are at target levels
- Maximise productivity of resources in respect of backloads
- Ensure driver compliance
- Accurate pricing of jobs for drivers and customers as per pricing process
- Maximise profit and prevent occurrence of loss making jobs
- Management of margin
- Effectively liaise with Customer Service to provide the information that they need to communicate to Customers
- Answering a high volume of driver calls within SLA
- Management of resource roster
The successful candidate will have previous Controller / Planning experience and possess a strong work ethic, giving full attention to detail and accuracy. You must be able to solve problems with minimum supervision and demonstrate a strong customer focus in a fast paced environment. Excellent communication skills are essential, especially over the phone along with strong customer service and administration skills. You must be willing and able to be flexible and be competent at building a rapport with customers.
Please note, due to the high number of responses we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.