Resourcer, Warwick FTC - 6 Months
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
- New opportunity to join TSS who are the internal recruitment function within telent.
Duties will include:
- Receipt of authorised live vacancies from TSS clients at the point of requisition, including accepting assignments from colleagues to cover sickness, periods of high workload and annual leave etc;
- Liaison with Hiring Managers and HR to understand their requirements;
- Source suitable candidates via most relevant and cost effective channels;
- Telephone interview/face to face interview candidates against pre-determined criteria;
- Undertake the recruitment process in accordance with the prescribed processes within ISO control standards;
- Presentation of candidate profile to the Hiring Manager;
- Completion of all documentation relevant to the recruitment and selection process, to the point of onboarding;
- Liaise with HR to complete the administrative process regarding contracts and new starter training/induction or rejection of candidate;
- Assessment of all vacancies against telent redeployment potential whenever possible;
- Assist HR with re-organisations as needed.
- To be able to adjust work activities to all internal recruitment and external recruitment according to the needs of the business.
- Ability to build effective relationships;
- Think Customer first at all times
- High work ethic;
- Results driven;
- Quality Conscious;
- Profit Conscious;
- Creative thinking.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.