Project Engineer - Mechanical
Project Engineer - Vehicle Systems - Warwickshire - Contract or Permanent
A Project Engineer who is mechanically biased combined with a background within vehicle systems is required to join a Warwickshire based organisation who are a global leader in the design, development, production, support and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles around the world.
As the Project Engineer you shall be responsible for supporting the mechanical system integration activities across various platforms. You shall be required to operate within a multi-disciplined team of engineers whereby you shall troubleshoot and problem solve across a range of design solutions.
The individual should be an experienced project engineer with a multi-discipline engineering back ground, preferably in a Defence, Automotive or Special Vehicles environment. Experience of engagement with analysis teams and tools is desirable and other related analytical tools throughout the engineering lifecycle.
For the role of Project Engineer you must have the following:
- Degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience of developing engineering vehicle systems from concept to production
- Ability to interpret vehicle system design requirements and propose appropriate design solutions
- Experience of drawing release through CAD, review and approval of supplier drawings and specifications
- Preparation and documentation of FMEA's/FMA etc
- Hold or be capable of holding security clearance up to the level of SC
- Willing to travel within the UK and overseas if necessary.
Interviews for the position of Project Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the role of Project Engineer please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or e-mail