Engineering, Manufacturing, Management
Highly Competitive Salary, Company Car, Benefits
- Coordinate, monitor and manage a variety of departments involved in production, quality, warehousing, pricing, distribution and sales; implementing improvements as necessary.
- Leading and managing senior teams across the factory in order to achieve optimum commercial results.
- Improving the efficiency of support services including Accounts, Finance, IT, HR and facilitating communication between support functions.
- Managing relationships across the company and its suppliers and customers.
- Support the teams in achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets in the areas of Safety, Volume, Cost, Quality, and Human Resources.
- Lead / facilitate problem solving and improving groups and initiatives. Ensure standard operating procedures and process controls are implemented.
- Degree in Business / Manufacturing /Engineering or equivalent desirable.
- Experience gained in a senior managerial role within a manufacturing, engineering production environment essential.
- Proven responsibility for P&L.
- An articulate person of integrity, possessing excellent business acumen and problem solving skills with the ability to lead by example.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Ability to make decisions and see the bigger picture.
- Excellent man management skills and able to get the best out of a team.
- Fully computer literate.
- Established manufacturer within the engineering sector is looking to strengthen its senior management team. The successful candidate will be tasked with delivering production and leading a successful, profitable organisation.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Company Car
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.