Payroll Administrator / Accounts Assistant
Page Personnel are working in partnership with quickly expanding business in Coventry to recruit a payroll and accounts assistant to support the finance team. The business is ambitious and committed to further growth, expanding across the UK and Europe.
A knowledgeable Payroll and Accounts Assistant is required to join a busy finance department within a large business in Coventry.
The successful candidate will be involved with the full payroll function and aspects of accounts. This is inclusive of setting up starters and leavers, running monthly employee payrolls, distribution of payslips and leavers P45s. Additionally they will be responsible for processing sickness, paternity and maternity pay, benefits (pension, cycle-to-work, childcare vouchers) and queries.
The payroll and accounts assistant will be able to support finance in their processing of cash books, sales and purchase ledger and data entry as needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be immediately available or available at short notice
- Have knowledge of payroll, pensions and auto-enrolment
- Have knowledge of current HMRC tax legislation
- Have previously processed cash books, sales and purchase ledger and data entry
- Be willing to take on a 'hands-on' approach with the other duties set out by the finance team
The role offers a competitive hourly rate of GBP12.50, along with the opportunity to work within a progressive team in a growing organisation.