Senior Financial Analyst
Provide regional analytical decision support and develop proposals on key issues for the business.
Recommend action plans based on sound financial analysis of key business issues.
My client is a privately owned global manufacturing business looking for a Senior Financial Analyst/ Business Partner salary Circa GBP45K+
- Support monthly forecasting process and works closely with the SBU teams to ensure the accuracy of the monthly commercial reporting
- Develop, maintain, and analyze regional SBU Profitability Analysis for the business unit on a monthly basis and report to management on operational variances and deviations from budget and prior year.
- Perform analysis and evaluation of all significant Project Financial Justification requests, including Capital Expenditures. Identify critical factors early in the project that would affect the profitability and evaluate whether the results are consistent with SBU goals
- Participating in key business initiatives, preparing "what-if" scenarios on certain business levers, and performing benchmarking and other ad-hoc analysis as necessary
- Assist Finance Director with the annual budget process
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance or accounting. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of finance experience
- Second European language (preferred)
- Background in financial analysis, manufacturing and managing a significant volume of data
- Operational finance experience a plus
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, financial processes & Internal Controls
- Ability to convert detailed financial analysis into understandable summaries and recommendations
- Superior PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint, ERP (knowledge of SAP a plus)and data warehouses
- Knowledge of VBA and Macro
- Track record of continuous career progression, as role is meant to be a stepping stone into other roles within TouchPoint Inc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Salary Circa GBP45K+
Bonus ( based on Company and Individual performance ) is up to 15% of salary
Private medical cover for self and partner - inc dental
Company contributory pension scheme - match up to 8%
25 days annual leave plus the BH
Development programme etc