Up to GBP9.10 an hour dependant on shifts
10am-15:30pm Monday - Friday
We are looking for dedicated care assistants with experience working with learning disabilities, epilepsy and challenging behaviours to work with our clients. The ideal candidate will be epilepsy trained and confident dealing with challenging behaviours in a patient and considered manner. Personal care will be required as part of the role so you will need to be comfortable in providing these duties whilst maintaining the clients dignity and respect.
If you think this role is suited to you, then we urge you to send through your CV now!
- Support workers / Care Assistants will be required to assist with all aspects of personal care, Medication, meal preparation and feeding as required.
- Support workers / Care Assistants will be required to report to the service user for direction. The tasks may vary depending on location and type of service.
- Support workers / Care Assistants may be required to assist with more complex care needs, should the clients require it. E.g. Peg Feeds, Stoma care etc. (Training is provided)
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience in learning disability care employment will be required
- Epilepsy Training will be required
- An NVQ in Health and Social Care will be beneficial, but not essential to the role
- Free in depth Training programme.
- On-site Training organisation facilitating any extra courses as required for client needs or self-progression.
- Weekly Pay
- On-going support throughout employment.
- Flexible Hours
About The Care Bureau:
Established in 1997, The Care Bureau is a family run business with experience in Registered Nursing, Management and Domiciliary Care. From this wealth of experience The Care Bureau has been built understanding the complex needs of our clients and staff, allowing us to provide the best possible service available.