Support Worker in Telford
Would you like to work for a company that promotes independence and diversity?Are you creative?
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker in Telford where you will work in a highly reputable organisation. The company supports a client base of adults with aquired brain injuries.
You don't need to have experience as an extensive training package is on offer along with a competitive salary and provides progression.
You can earn a salary starting from GBP14560 to GBP14742 (dependant on qualifications), Plus sleep in allowance.
This is a full time, permanent vacancy, whereby if you are successful you will be employed directly by the business.
This is a 35 hour contract plus min 1 sleep per week - working hours are 3 days non consecutive with 4 days off.
Responsibilities of Support Worker in Telford
• You will contribute to the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting learning, independence and experiences.
• Assisting with the completion of care plans, risk assessments, incident reports and daily reports
• You will support clients with in house and external activities
• Promote strong communication with clients, staff and external partners to ensure handover are accurate and factual
• You will build and maintain professional relationships with clients, family and external healthcare adhering to company policies and procedures
Person Specification for Support Worker in Telford
• You will be a creative thinker and use your ideas to support and help the clients lead an independent lifestyle.
• You should be flexible with shift patterns
• You must be confident and competent when supporting clients with aquired brain injuries
• Experience within a Health and Social Care would be advantageous but not essential
• All applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and referencing
• You should hold either a Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
• To be able to support the clients you should hold a full UK driving licence.
• Competitive salary
• Discresionary bonus
• Full training/education
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Lisa Clyne on , alternatively email