Up to GBP600 p/w
Are you a driven and motivated Programme Manager who is looking for an exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Do you have experience using RISK, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) and PRINCE2 methodologies?
Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
A leading Public Sector Goverment Agency has an exciting position for a proven Programme Manager, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Coventry.
- 5 month contract (end of this year)
- Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
- Excellent benefits and incentives
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
- Proactive monitoring and reporting on the change programme's overall progress against agreed delivery plans
- Planning and designing the change programme, and subsequently maintaining its overall integrity and coherence, as well as providing support to component project managers and teams.
- Management of the programme's budget
- Ensuring that the delivery of new products and/or services from the programme's component projects meets the programme's agreed requirements
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Experience of Programme Management
- Experience using Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), PRINCE2 methodology and RISK.
- Experience within the public sector
- Be enthusiastic and proactive
- Experience liaising with stakeholders and strong customer engagement skills
- Having Disclosure Scotland Security Check in date or under application
This role will be open for the next couple of days, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak James McWest on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.