An exciting opportunity for an International Tax Specialist has come available to join a global manufacturing organisation based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme. This role is for 12 months and will be covering maternity.
The role will involve;
- The preparation of the yearly/monthly tax declarations
- Preparation of monthly Tax Balance Sheets and Income Statements
- Preparation of the quarterly current and deferred tax calculations
- Management of VAT or similar indirect taxes
- VAT/indirect tax controlling
- Monitoring VAT/indirect tax accounts
- Tax Consulting, Training
- Management of Tax cash flow
- Execution of WSD VAT compliance process
- Tax risk management and tax compliance
- Management of local tax controls and negotiation with the local authorities
- Monitoring changes in local tax law and implementation on site
- Preparing applications for VAT refund, Tax benefits, tax related grants etc.
- Liaising with external tax consultants, tax inspectors and tax authorities
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience of International Tax
- Excellent knowledge in the national tax law with a high level of up-to-date tax issues
- Well-developed networking and organisation skills
- Ability to analyse complex data and present results
- Willingness for worldwide business travel
If you feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.Suitable CV's will be contacted immediately.
Salary and benefits will be dependant on the individual.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.