Are you looking for an intense 3-4 month contract with potentially 60+ hours available each week? If so, please read on.
We are seeking an experienced Panel Wirer for a successful manufacturing company to assist with wiring control panels for a range of manufacturing industries.
Panel Wirer Requirements:
- Previous industry experience in panel wiring
- Must be able to fit trunking, DIN rails, motors, relays, switches etc
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Able to use hand tools efficiently and adhere to health and safety protocols
- Own set of basic hand tools - spanners, screwdrivers, wrenches etc
Panel Wirer Responsibilities:
- Wiring control panels for production machinery
- Wiring and assembly of components for control cabinets and panels
- Crimping and terminating of wires using hand tools
- Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and wiring panels accordingly
- Wiring control panels into power sources on production machinery
- Must be happy to go out on site if required to assist with the installation and hand-over of equipment on customer sites
If you are interested and meet the requirements of this Panel Wirer position, please click Apply Now.