Our client, a well know not for profit organisation based in Warwickshire, is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller on a temporary contract. The job, which is due to start a.s.a.p., is initially due to last for two months and will be for 37.5 hours per week. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Handle the group statutory reporting framework and lead on Gift Aid and VAT reporting and compliance Oversee the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting cycles to budget holders and Trustees
- Lead on the monthly management accounts timetable ensuring accurate accounting records and be clear on the non-financial performance and impacts
- Maintain and develop relevant and timely financial performance management information for the organisation
- Developing and improve financial processes and procedures to ensure accounting records are accurate and support the management accounting process
- Lead on the preparation of annual budget and liaise with financial and non-financial staff
- Managing the employee payroll and the annual statutory audit process
The successful candidate should be qualified and have experience working in a charitable organization
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.