Customer Services Administrator
To provide a proactive and efficient customer service to all external customers, maintain and build strong relationships, encouraging continued business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact for customer queries.
- Communicate with customers, facilitating solutions to their queries.
- Input sale orders / quotations at the earliest opportunity, enabling the quickest turnaround.
- Monitor orders and deliveries, taking steps to ensure orders are completed on time.
- Quality Check all processed orders and quotations to an exceptional standard ensuring errors are kept to a minimum.
- Liaise with production and planning team members on completing customer orders, keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront.
- Coordinate with technical team members to expedite technical issues.
- Provide support to external sales team members with requests for information or samples.
- Redirect queries regarding other departments to the relevant persons keeping a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to multitask and prioritise a high workload.
- Excellent phone manner and able to maintain a professional attitude at all times.
- Able to build and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to take initiative and complete tasks efficiently ensuring the best outcome.