Customer Service Administrator
Robert Half are recruiting for a Temporary Customer Service and Quality Administrator for an organisation in the Coventry area for an Immediate start
This role requires a driver with a car.
The role is to commence week beginning 21st of August - so you must be immediately available to commence a permanent role with no holidays from then till the end of December.
- Strong customer service skills - able to resolve queries by phone effectively
- Quality minded and focused
- Effective internal communication skills and able to build solid working relationships
- Proficient administration skills
- Accuracy of paramount importance
- Process orientated
- Excellent IT skills including Excel - running reports
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Experience of working in a past faced environment where you need to self-manage
- Strong initiative is required
GBP8 an hour
8.30 am or 9am start to 5pm Monday to Friday
Immediate start week beginning 21st of August
Contract till the end of November +
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.