To be considered for this position you must be available to start on 11th September and be available for the full 6 week assignment.
Our client requires a large team of evaluators to review procurement questionnaires and tenders. This an operational role where candidates will be expected to meet targets and be able to articulate how they have reached the decisions they have made.
- Provide a robust evaluation service in-line with published specification, evaluator instructions and other agreed supporting guidance.
- Undertake independent evaluation of allocated bids and required joint self-moderation, as described in roles and responsibilities document.
- Utilise online evaluation system to record and produce high-quality, accurate and concise rationales to support your decision-making, following bid evaluation.
- Make revisions to rationales, as required, following self-moderation and qualitative checks.
- Ensure compliance with confidentiality regulations and declare any conflict of interests, as detailed in the evaluator instructions.
- Meet agreed evaluation targets. (Stretching targets will be agreed at induction stage).
- Attend all mandatory training sessions and keep abreast of any updates and changes to guidance documents.
- Familiarise yourself with induction pack provided, adhere to ways of working and comply with Skills Funding Agency Health and Safety procedures.
Whilst we would love to get back to all applicants, due to the volume of entries if you haven't had a response following your application within 3 working days unfortunately you have not been successful
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.