Accounts Assistant (Part time)
One of our clients are looking for a team player to join our accounts team as Accounts Assistant on a permanent, part time basis.
As one of the largest independent company in its industry are looking to recruit a well-organized individual who has an eye for detail, and capable of working within a team. The part time role to be split over four days Mon- Sat. Hours 9.30 am to 2.30 pm (20 hours a week).
This is a great position for someone that wants the flexibility in their next job role. This person will be someone who is looking to join a reputable, secure business. With the change in the business they are looking for a candidate that can help cover the increased work load.
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous experience as Accounts Assistant and Exposure to the property sector (ideal but not essential)
- The ability to adapt to a new processes and different ways of working
- The ability to deal with a variety of personalities with a great telephone manner
- Have a good amount of practical finance experience as a finance assistant, finance apprentice, accounts assistant role or similar
In return you will receive:
- A great working environment
- The opportunity to utilise your finance knowledge and still be able to learn more
- The chance to pick your hours and have a good flexibility on working hours
- The opportunity to work in a business that can offer long term security and the chance to really become a key team member
If you are looking for a role that can offer you the opportunity to progress in a secure business then this could be exactly what you have been looking for. If you feel like this position could be for you then please apply.